Website DeutscheDaten Portal- und Plattformlösungen GmbH
We are looking for an experienced OXID backend and interface developer to support our IT team in Munich.
DeutscheDaten has been specialized in the design, implementation and maintenance of OXID eSales based online shops for SMB companies in the Munich area since 2008.
- advanced knowledge in software development with PHP5 and higher
- grounded expertise in the development process with a PHP framework
- University degree or equivalent IT qualification
- several years of working experience, gladly in the OXID environment
- expertise in the area of e-commerce processes and implementation
- experience in the integration of third-party systems (ERP, payment, etc.)
- basic German language skills
- commitment to building consistent, clean/reusable code
- customer orientated, quality aware and self-motivated
- We offer
- a flat hierarchy
- an international team of young and highly motivated people
- high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- depending on candidates strengths and profile/preference a roles as project team member (little customer contact) up to technical project lead (first point of contact for customer)
- varied and interesting customer projects
- open-ended full-time contract, flexible working hours
- easy to reach our office, next to the U/S-Bahn stop Heimeranplatz (Munich Westend)
- competitive salary
- OXID eShop certified training by the OXID Academy at Freiburg
- free coffee
- fun company team building events (Wakeboarding, Go-Kart Indoor, Exit-the-room, Spareribs and Steak dinners and many more)
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your CV with work references to Monika Baumgaertner via email.
For more information please visit www.deutschedaten.de.
For further questions please call Mr. Reinhard Vogl at +49 / 89 / 542 742 – 43.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.