Website R. HORNS WIEN
FINE HANDMADE LEATHER GOODS FROM VIENNA
I am a consultant working with R. Horns Wien, a leather goods retailer in Vienna, Austria, and I am searching for a freelance OXID programmer/developer or partner agency to submit a proposal to execute an upgrade/migration from CE v4.7.2 to CE v6.x. using existing responsive child theme (built off of Azure) for desktop and mobile.
- Current front-end design and functionality basically unchanged
- Update OXID CE platform to most current version (currently 6.1)
- Update PHP & Mysql according to system requirements
- Implement customization to enable future platform updates
- Customized templates, translations, CSS, etc. separated from system source files
- SSL for all content
- Clean-up of redundant/obsolete code currently in custom template and CSS
- Integrate all current data (settings, users, orders, products, inventories, images, icons, texts, translations, custom language files…) to updated site
- Removal of all unused/redundant media
- Improvements to responsive design
- Better usability for smart phones
- DSVGO/GDPR compliance
- Opt-in/Opt-out capabilities
- Registered users may manage own stored data
- Automatic deletion of user data after set time period
- Updated AGBs/Datenschutz
- Conversion tracking for Google and Facebook ads
- Automated/scheduled backups (to external server)
- Captcha for user registration / protection against DoS attack
- Backend Admin
- Template for editing CMS content, such as News items and retail locations, (add photos, fields for headline, text, link to product/URL, valid dates, checkbox for displaying on index page), automatic photo resizing.
- Customizable notifications during checkout process (e.g., Xmas delivery cutoff date)
- Order administration
- Include shipment tracking info in shipping confirmation to customer (Versandmodulen)
- Archiving older orders
- Exporting sales data
Further details available upon request.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.