Digital commerce of the future. Our platform for your career.
We give retailers a platform on which well-known customers conduct their successful and sustainable e-businesses. As a growing provider of e-commerce solutions, we offer our employees exactly the environment they want: dynamic, innovative, with short decision-making paths and various personal development opportunities. Would you like to join us in designing the online trading of tomorrow? Then join our team.
- You are responsible for implementing new UX/UI concepts for all OXID products
- You are responsible for performance optimization of templates and updates of template-components
- In your daily work you work very closely together with Product Owners and Backend Developers
- You evaluate and define all used Frontend Tools
- You have several years of practical experience as Frontend Developer
- You have sophisticated knowledge with Build- and Asset-Pipelines (Gulp, Webpack, Grunt)
- Ideally you already have experiences with automated Frontend Testing (Codeception)
- Ideally you are able to create UX/UI-concepts and you are familiar with public Wireframe-, Design-, and Prototyping-Tools
- You like to communicate in german and englisch language as well as working in an agile team
- Your work is characterized by a high sense of quality and responsibility and independent acting and thinking
- You like shaping-, transforming- and changing-processes
- A job that keeps pace with the latest trends in one of the most interesting industries
- Challenging, varied and interesting tasks and freedom of your choice combined with an attractive salary
- Working with tools and systems that are up to the state of the art of technology
- Flexible working hours and a good Work-Life-Balance with Home-Office possibilities
- Fresh fruits as well as free coffee and tea, restaurant discounts and bicycles via JobRad
- A great international team and fantastic events during the year!
Interested? Then we look forward to your application including your salary expectations via our Job-Portal.
To apply for this job please visit www.oxid-esales.com.