Digital commerce of the future. Our platform for your career
We give retailers a platform on which well-known customers conduct their successful and sustainable e-businesses. As a growing provider of e-commerce solutions, we offer our employees exactly the environment they want: dynamic, innovative, with short decision-making paths and various personal development opportunities. Would you like to join us in designing the online trading of tomorrow? Then join our team.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of the complete Development Toolstack and its continuous improvement (Jenkins, Travis, Github, Composer, Vagrant, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, PHP Storm, Sphinx, etc.)
- Supporting and automating the release of new versions of OXID eShop will also be one of your tasks
- You will strenghten the international agile team in various technical issues
- You will develop in-house tools
- You completed a relevant vocational training/study or have several years of corresponding professional experience (for lateral entrants)
- You have good Linux knowledge
- You have practical experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), automation and virtualization solutions and
- Object-oriented programming (preferably PHP)
- You have experience in designing and operating databases (preferably MySQL / MariaDB)
- You have fun working in a team and you share this ambition with your colleagues
- An analytical way of working is your strength
- You are always curious to get to know and use new technologies
- You have very good knowledge of English – knowledge of the German language is an advantage
What do we offer You?
- A job that keeps pace with the latest trends in one of the most interesting industries
- Challenging, varied and interesting tasks and freedom of your choice combined with an attractive salary
- Working with tools and systems that are up to the state of the art of technology
- Flexible working hours and a good Work-Life-Balance with Home-Office possibilities
- Fresh fruits as well as free coffee and tea, restaurant discounts and business bicycles via JobRad
- A great team and fantastic events during the year!
Then we look forward to your application including your salary expectations via our Job-Portal.
To apply for this job please visit www.oxid-esales.com.