https://oxidforge.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/logo_oxidforge-300x85.png 0 0 Marco Steinhäuser https://oxidforge.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/logo_oxidforge-300x85.png Marco Steinhäuser2009-05-08 20:03:422017-05-26 16:57:27OXID eShop version 4.1.1
General hints for this package
- File cache reset now will not erase cached objects structure info (files starting with “oxc_fieldnames_…”) from temp directory. Developers need manualy delete these files from temp directory if updating objects structure. This will save time when rebuilding cache.
- Since the OXID eShop version 4.1.0_17976 the templates of the previous versions eShop v3 are not maintained anymore. They may still work but will not be supported any longer.
- 0000786: [Files & Source code & Database] only copatible with PHP 5.2.3 onwards
- 0000799: [SEO] SEO urls are not created when non-ASCII charactes are in product title
- 0000792: [Discounts] discount on categories and articles does not work
- 0000441: [Files & Source code & Database] Variant prices are not inherited from father articles
- 0000806: [GUI & Navigation & Sorting] “Function ‘getDynUrlParams’ does not exist…” occurs when users logs out from SSL
- 0000784: [Languages] no charset defined in cust_lang.php 0000644: [Admin area] Memory error on showing User List
- 0000788: [SEO] duplicated words are cut out of the meta description
- 0000816: [SEO] Huge amount of cycles executed for removing duplicated META keywords
You may find the complete list of bugfixes in OXID eSales bugtracker.
New features in this revision
- Review (Admin -> Administer Products -> List All Reviews), Order (Admin -> Administer Orders -> Order Summary) and User (Admin -> Administer Users -> List All Users) Lists now have paging.
Important information for developers
- New class is introduced: oxSimpleVariantList (extended from oxList), it is supposed to contain the list of variants (oxSimpleVariant instances).
- oxList::_assignElement() protected method added. It is called in loop in oxList::selectString() so you can override it to perform some functionality after (before) each element is assigned.