Please note that this patch release contains a fix for a security issue with a CVSS of 4.9, only for OXID eShop Enterprise Edition, High Performance Option active and Varnish used. We will hand out more information about it in a few days with the security bulletin 2018-001.
Contains no GUI changes, just this one bug fix.
System requirements and installation
- tested on PHP 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6,
Please see the update instructions
- Loading for non widget classes via widget.php entry point has been declined. To allow a class to be loaded via widget.php it must extend oxWidget.
- Visual CMS module was updated to v1.0.4 (PE/EE).
- Amazonpay module was updated to v2.5.1.
- PayPal module was updated to v3.3.1. Changes can be found in changelog.
No other bug fixes but the above named security fix in this release.
- No template changes in storefront in this patch release
Admin view changes
- No admin view changes in this patch release
- No language constants changed in this patch release