https://oxidforge.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/logo_oxidforge-300x85.png 0 0 Marco Steinhäuser https://oxidforge.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/logo_oxidforge-300x85.png Marco Steinhäuser2014-02-25 15:00:532016-05-03 16:09:50OXID eShop version 4.7.11 (CE + PE) & 5.0.11 (EE)
General hints for this package
- Runs on PHP 5.4 and PHP 5.3. Might run on PHP 5.2 (not tested any longer).
- This patch includes two security fixes. Please update as soon as possible. The security bulletins for this issues (2014-001 and 2014-002) will be published ~ March 11th 2014.
- In the header of the files, the SVN comment was cleared. Please note that for this reason, you’ll find a lot of files changed in the copy_this/ folder of the update packages. Also in changed_full, you’ll find some files containing this change only. This is because the deployment routine is done automatically. Sorry for any inconvenience.
There are a few changes in the language files for the Azure theme and for the admin panel. Please find detailed information about template changes in “templ_docu_azure/index.html”.
No new features in this patch release
Important information for developers
- The fix for the bug entry “0005625: amount of view tables does not depend on amount of languages per shop” was done slightly different for 4.7/5.0 and 4.8/5.1 patches. This might affect the module behavior in OXID eSshop with the last 4.7/5.0 patch if the module changed the behavior for the shop method oxLang::getLanguageIds. For more information please take a look at the bug notes:
- There was a new config option “blDoNotDisableModuleOnError” added. If it is enabled the shop will not disable a module automatically if it is corrupted (i.e. the class cannot be loaded). Use it only during development!