Please note that this patch release contains a fix for a security issue with a CVSS of 4.9, only for OXID eShop Enterprise Edition, High Performance Option active and Varnish used. We will hand out more information about it in a few days with the security bulletin 2018-001.
This patch release contains bug fixes as well as GUI changes.
System requirements, update and installation
- tested on PHP 5.6 and 7.0
- tested on MySQL 5.5 and 5.7
- works on MySQL 5.6 as well (If you OXID eShop Enterprise Edition there might be a pit fall: please see this blog post for more details: Set MySQL 5.6 optimizer setting “block_nested_loop = off” for OXID eShop Enterprise Edition)
- tested on Apache 2.2 and 2.4
- Updated Flow theme to v2.3.3
- Updated PayPal module to v5.1.5
- Updated PAYONE module to v1.0.5
- Updated Visual CMS module (EE/PE only) to v3.1.0
- Fixed chain of class loading
- Added validation for database columns when activating the module
- Folder is now displayed in content live search
- Updated WYSIWYG module to v2.1.0
- Updated shop core to v6.1.0
Admin view changes
- Roundabout ten admin tpl files chaged.
- Language keys changed in language files