Please note that this patch release contains fixes for two security issues. One of the security issues is only relevant if the payment method Paymorrow was actively used. In about two weeks, you’ll find details for both security issues on these pages:
This patch release contains bug fixes as well as GUI changes. OXID eShop 6.0 is now marked as “legacy”.
OXID eShop 6.0.3 is published as a compilation with the following components:
* OXID eShop CE 6.2.1 (was 6.2.0 )
* OXID eShop PE 6.1.1 (was 6.1.0)
* OXID eShop EE 6.1.2 (was 6.1.1)
* Theme “Flow” 3.0.0 (was 3.0.0)
* AmazonPay 3.1.4 (was 3.0.2)
* GDPR Opt-In 2.1.1 (newly introduced)
* Klarna 4.0.1 (newly introduced)
* Paymorrow 2.0.1 (was 2.0.0 )
* PAYONE 1.0.8 (was 1.0.5 )
* PayPal 5.2.2 (was 5.1.6 )
* Visual CMS 3.2.1 (only Professional and Enterprise Edition, was 3.2.0)
* WYSIWYG Editor plus Media Center Summernote 2.1.1 (was 2.1.1)
System requirements, update and installation
- tested on PHP 5.6 and 7.0
- tested on MySQL 5.5 and 5.7
- works on MySQL 5.6 as well (If you OXID eShop Enterprise Edition there might be a pit fall: please see this blog post for more details: Set MySQL 5.6 optimizer setting “block_nested_loop = off” for OXID eShop Enterprise Edition)
- tested on Apache 2.2 and 2.4
- OXID eShop compilation has been expanded by GDPR Opt-in module 2.1.1 which introduces functionality that is used by OXID eShop for being GDPR compliant.
- Additionally, you’ll find Klarna module 4.0.1 in the compilation which provides yet another payment method to allow Online merchants for example payment on invoice or installment sale via the payment provider Klarna.
With OXID eShop 6.0.3, there were no storefront changes nor in admin templates. Just some language files corrections.