https://oxidforge.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/OXID_forge_sub.png 0 0 Marco Steinhäuser https://oxidforge.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/OXID_forge_sub.png Marco Steinhäuser2019-03-05 13:06:452019-07-30 14:38:39OXID eShop version 6.0.4
This patch release contains a bug fix and updated components.
- In components OXID eShop facts and Doctrine Migration Wrapper the tests are no longer delivered via Composer. If the tests are needed, they can be obtained with composer option “–prefer-source” or via “git clone” of the according repository.
- To fix a bug for a feature that is available in EE only, it was necessary to make some changes in CE and PE as well.
- In Doctrine Migration Wrappers, different types of output handlers such as BufferdOutput are possible with PR-4. Until now, only ConsoleOutput could be processed. More information can be found in the documentation of the Symfony API.
- Due to a security issue in PHPMailer, this class was updated to version 5.2.27.
OXID eShop 6.0.4 is published as a compilation with the following components:
- OXID CE component 6.2.2 (was 6.2.1 )
- OXID PE component 6.1.2 (was 6.1.1)
- OXID EE component 6.1.3 (was 6.1.2)
- Theme “Flow” 3.0.0
- Amazon Pay 3.1.4
- GDPR Opt-In 2.1.1
- Klarna 4.0.1
- Paymorrow 2.0.1
- PAYONE 1.0.8
- PayPal 5.2.2
- Summernote WYSIWIG-Editor 2.1.1
- Visual CMS 3.2.1 (PE/EE)
System requirements, update and installation
- tested on PHP 5.6 and 7.0
- tested on MySQL 5.5 and 5.7
- works on MySQL 5.6 as well (If you use the OXID eShop Enterprise Edition there might be a pitfall: please see this blog post for more details: Set MySQL 5.6 optimizer setting “block_nested_loop = off” for OXID eShop Enterprise Edition)
- tested on Apache 2.2 and 2.4
- no storefront changes in this patch release