To improve security and performance, we have ensured you can now use PHP 8.0.
Note that we no longer support PHP 7.3 since this version has reached end of life.
We have updated the GraphQL and B2B modules also to support PHP 8.0.
Also, we ensured OXID eShop is compatible with the updated modules.
In GraphQL, check out the new file upload handling function, it allows you to upload images or other files.
Use the bug tracker to find the bugs we have fixed.
Note that we no longer provide the Paymorrow module.
Finally, we recommend Moga, a bootstrap 5-based, open-source OXID theme. Download it under moga-kit/moga-theme (github.com). Feel free to collaborate and help improve the theme!
Find the latest changes to the components containd in the compilation:
- OXID CE component 6.10.0 ()
- Theme “Flow” 3.8.0 ()
- Theme “Wave” 1.6.1 ()
- Amazon Pay 3.6.8 ()
- GDPR Opt-In 2.3.3 ()
- Klarna 5.5.2 (updated from 5.5.1 )
- PAYONE 1.6.0 (updated from 1.5.1 )
- PayPal 6.4.0 (updated from 6.3.1 )
- WYSIWYG Editor + Mediathek 2.4.1 ()
- Cookie Management with usercentrics 1.2.0 (updated from 1.1.3 )
- GraphQL 6.0.1: (updated from 5.1 )
- B2B Edition 4.1.0
You might find information about deprecated code in the linked changelogs. To find out what to use on behalf, use the deprecated list in the source code documentation.
System requirements, update, and installation
- PHP support: tested on PHP 7.4 and 8.0
- Database support:
- tested on MySQL 5.5 and 5.7 works on MySQL 5.6 as well (If you use the OXID eShop Enterprise Edition there might be a pitfall: please see this blog post for more details: Set MySQL 5.6 optimizer setting “block_nested_loop = off” for OXID eShop Enterprise Edition)
- tested on MariaDB v10.4
- Web server support: tested on Apache 2.2 and 2.4
- Composer: Composer 1 and 2 are supported
Find a list of fixed bugs in this compilation under https://bugs.oxid-esales.com/changelog_page.php?version_id=619